The premier event for industry innovators
Gain insights into key industry trends, engage with industry visionaries, exchange ideas and learn how Dell is evolving to deliver the solutions of tomorrow. Pre-register today.
Dell World 2013 featured videos
Dell World Full Event highlight
Why attend?Why attend?
Top 3 Reasons to Attend Dell World 2014.
Learn invaluable information about technology services and solutions available in the marketplace that can accelerate your business’s ability to innovate.
Participate in intensive sessions and hands-on break-outs, network and engage with top-tier professionals and share insights on trends that are changing business today.
Rise above the competition. Apply key event takeaways directly to your business decisions – from purchasing to services and solutions strategy.
Venue infoVenue info
The Austin Convention Center (ACC) ranks among the most technologically advanced convention centers in the country, playing host to world-renowned events like South by Southwest.
Located in the heart of downtown and surrounded fantastic restaurants and live music venues, the ACC is an exceptional conference venue.
The Austin Convention Center is at 500 E. Cesar Chavez, Austin, TX 78701. If you have venue specific questions or need directions call the ACC at # 512.404.4000.
Two downtown parking garages serve ACC.
2nd Street Garage
201 East 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701. Entrances on Brazos and San Jacinto streets.
5th Street Garage
601 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78701. Entrance on 5th Street between Red River and Sabine streets.
- 2nd Street Garage
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) was recently crowned “Best Domestic Airport” in the U.S. It’s easy to navigate and open 24/7. The airport is approximately 11 miles from the Austin Convention Center and downtown.
Transportation from the airport — and all around town — is easy. Hail a taxi from the standing queue, select a limousine service or hire a rental. Most major rental companies are available at the ABIA. (Book in advance if your flight arrives between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m.)
Dell partners with the best hotels in downtown Austin.From luxury to history, Dell partner hotels offer every attendee a first-rate experience. The Austin Convention Center – venue for Dell World – is walking distance to most of our accommodation partners, but shuttle transportation will be available to all hotels in our Dell World room block throughout the conference.
Rooms fill up quickly, so stay posted for the registration portal opening and our full list of partner hotels. Book early to take advantage of attendee-only discounted rates.
About AustinAbout Austin
Austin is Dell’s home city, the Live Music Capital of the World and a booming technology epicenter - which makes it an excellent host city for business conferences and meetings. The Austin Convention Center (ACC) is in the heart of downtown and surrounded by world-class hotels, fantastic restaurants and live music venues.
Take a stroll along the scenic Colorado River, catch the light rail train to 6th street and experience the food truck scene, hail a taxi to Rainey St. for a taste of Austin’s nightlife or hire a pedicab and go shopping in the famous SoCo area. These are just some of the many activities that can make your stay even more enjoyable.
When is the conference?
- Week of November 3, 2014
Where is the conference?
Pricing for Dell World
- The Austin Convention Center is located at 500 E. Cesar Chavez, Austin, TX 78701.
What does it cost to attend Dell World? Pre-register now
- BOGO: Now until August 31: $695 and get two for the price of one. Read more
- Regular: September 1 - November 3: $895
- Onsite Registration: $1295
Pricing for the User Forum
What does it cost to attend the User Forum? Pre-register now
- BOGO: Now until August 31: $1595 and get two for the price of one. Read more
- Onsite Registration: $1595
Which airport should I fly into?
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) is just 11 miles from the Austin Convention Center. ABIA was recently crowned “Best Domestic Airport” in the US. It’s easy to navigate and open 24/7.
How do I arrange for ground transportation?
- Transportation from the airport - and all around town - is easy. Hail a taxi from the standing queue, select a limousine service, or hire a rental. Most major rental companies are available at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. (Book in advance if your flight arrives between 12 AM and 5 AM.)
What hotel should I stay at?
- Dell partners with the best hotels in downtown Austin. Rooms fill up quickly, so stay posted for the registration portal opening and our full list of partner hotels. Book early to take advantage of attendee-only discounted rates.
Media membersMedia membersWhat's in store for media at Dell World 2014?
- Opportunity to meet with Dell executives, partners and customers
- Participate in keynotes and general sessions
- Hear about major news announcements
- Network with the industry's top thought leaders and visionaries
- Learn about the latest Dell technology solutions
To obtain press, analyst & social media credentials for Dell World 2014, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Primary beat or specific areas of interest
- On site contact phone number
- Please indicate any specific requests
For general media, blogger and analyst queries, please contact email@example.com
User ForumUser Forum
Meet industry powerhouses, experts and your peers at Dell World 2014: User Forum in Austin, Texas.
At the User Forum, Systems Admins, DBAs, security users and Dell experts will all share their knowledge and uncover new ways to improve the art and science of IT. We’ll ramp up traditionally popular learning activities with new, exciting programs, all to help you maximize your existing solutions and address today’s biggest IT challenges. Channel Partners will also discover dedicated sessions designed for channel partners to build their portfolios and expand profits.By attending, you’ll enjoy:
- Practical hands-on training, both instructor-led and self-paced
- Direct access to Dell Software executives, product experts and developers
- Customer-led sessions with real world challenges and solutions
- First-hand exposure to complementary technologies
- Opportunities to network with peers and develop valuable relationships
So mark your calendars for November 2014, where Dell users from KACE, AppAssure, SonicWALL, Quest and others will converge for possibly the best five days of a workweek you can have.
Technology insights from Tech Page One
Subscribe to the Dell World newsletter
Get breaking news, announcements and agenda updates delivered to your inbox.